1. Your Consent
2. Information We Collect
2.1 Personal Information
We may collect personal identification information from you in various ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register, or fill out a form. The types of personal information collected may include:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your country of residence
- Your online username(s)
2.2 Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our site. This may include:
- Your IP address
- Browser name
- The type of device used to access our website
- Technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website (including date and time); fighters, gyms, events, or fights you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links clicked and whether the messages were opened or forwarded.
2.3 Instagram Login
We offer the option to log in using your Instagram account. When you choose this option, we only collect the following information from your Instagram account:
- Your Instagram username
- Your Instagram user ID
- Your Instagram profile picture
We do not have access to your Instagram password. We also do not have the ability to post on your behalf or access your Instagram messages. You can revoke our access to your Instagram account at any time by logging out of your account from the settings page. You authorize us to collect this information when you log in to your account.
2.4 Analytics Information
We use third-party analytics tools, including Google Analytics, to collect, monitor, and analyze data in order to improve our website's functionality. This data is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
3. How We Use the Information
The information we collect serves the following purposes:
- To Provide Services: We use your personal information to register you for an account and provide customer service.
- For Marketing Purposes: We may use your email address to send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials that we believe would be of interest to you.
4. Information Storage
All your personal data is stored securely on cloud servers. We adopt appropriate and industry-standard data collection, storage, and processing practices to safeguard against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
5. Stripe and Payment Processing
6. Third-Party Sharing
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to third parties.
7. User Rights
Registered users may make changes to or delete their personal information by logging into their accounts. If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us at info [ @ ] muaythairecords.com.
9. Google Analytics
However, we have implemented IP anonymization through Google Analytics. This means that your IP address will be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the United States and truncated there.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics by disabling cookies in your browser settings. Please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
11. Web Hosting Provider
We host our website on servers provided by DigitalOcean, LLC ("DigitalOcean"), a cloud infrastructure provider. As part of this hosting arrangement, DigitalOcean may collect and process certain data related to the operation and security of our website.
DigitalOcean is committed to maintaining the security and confidentiality of data on its servers. They have implemented security measures to protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of data.
12. Children's Privacy
Our services are not targeted toward children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
14. Contact Information